Movies reviews from someone who works at a theater. Novel concept, I know. I started working at a local theater chain in the summer of 2023, and as a benefit for working there I can see free movies. So I'm gonna exploit the hell out of it and catalogue my thoughts here. Read if you want. Start her for context: https://whatyourusherthinks.blogspot.com/2024/08/lets-start-with-context_8.html
Friday, August 9, 2024
Welcome to Blogger!
I'm spreading my wings! For everyone who has followed me over here from Tumblr, there is nothing new here, but this might be an easier place to interact with the individual reviews. (Of course Tumblr introduces Threaded Replies like IMMEDIATELY after I transferred all my movie reviews over to this new blog. I'm not bitter at all.) For everyone who stumbled on this blog from elsewhere, welcome! You can find what exactly is going on right here: https://whatyourusherthinks.blogspot.com/2024/08/lets-start-with-context_8.html but basically I work in a theater and am watching all the movies in that we show. Why? I don't fucking know, it's fun I guess. Regardless, you can now know everything I think about some movies. I write these posts in Tumblr first, so the layouts might be a little wonky, but hey, I'm gonna be doing something really fun soon. So keep this blog in the back of your head if you are interested on this vaguery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oscars 2025
It's that time again! The time where everyone gets highly critical of film criticism culture, even though barely anyone actually cares a...
-
And to conclude our 'Monkey Movies In Spring' we have Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes god that title sucks. Seriously, why is is n...
-
There's a lot of monkey movies coming out this year, isn't there? That's weird. Anyway, the trailers of this movies were so cool...
-
The Mummy! Or to use its proper name, the Brendan Fraser Mummy. It's the 25th anniversary of when it came out, so the studio that owns i...

No comments:
Post a Comment