I'm gonna be on a podcast! The Video Booze Podcast is gonna have me on to talk about the Borderlands movie and maybe something else. You can support Video Booze here: https://www.patreon.com/VideoBooze, you can find their podcast on pretty much any platform you can find a podcast, and when the episode airs I'll link it for you all to see here. It might replace the written reviews for the movies we talk about (depends on how much I have to say about them.), but otherwise give a listen if you're curious to hear how I sound you audiophiles!
Movies reviews from someone who works at a theater. Novel concept, I know. I started working at a local theater chain in the summer of 2023, and as a benefit for working there I can see free movies. So I'm gonna exploit the hell out of it and catalogue my thoughts here. Read if you want. Start her for context: https://whatyourusherthinks.blogspot.com/2024/08/lets-start-with-context_8.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oscars 2025
It's that time again! The time where everyone gets highly critical of film criticism culture, even though barely anyone actually cares a...
-
And to conclude our 'Monkey Movies In Spring' we have Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes god that title sucks. Seriously, why is is n...
-
There's a lot of monkey movies coming out this year, isn't there? That's weird. Anyway, the trailers of this movies were so cool...
-
The Mummy! Or to use its proper name, the Brendan Fraser Mummy. It's the 25th anniversary of when it came out, so the studio that owns i...

No comments:
Post a Comment